As of April 20th, 2008
Sam is to South America
as Polar Bear is to Hawaii
It didn't click.
MY STAR
[v1]
Bright lights shine down, can you feel them too?
It doesn’t seem real, how can it be true?
Someone just picked up
My life and shook it around
I’m looking for you
To keep my feet on the ground
Even if we fall,
I just want you to know
[chorus]
You’re the star in the sky
That always keeps me awake
You’re the star in the sky
That never seems to fade
And though things are changing
Rearranging
Way too fast to slow down now
I know you’ll always be
My star
[v2]
Times are rough
Don’t know how I’ll get through
One day is enough
What else can I lose?
I’d give all I have
For just one day with you
Listen to your heart beatfast
So I can know that it’s true
[chorus]
[bridge]
So what happens when things don’t work out?
I don’t know how hold this pain
I’m on the edge, so close to the break now
Why do I feel so ashamed?
The worst about having things perfect
Was knowing it would never last
And it all, just goes to show
[chorus]
I know you’ll always be
My star
I need you more
Show me a sign
You’re divine as an angel
So
Please be mine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment